WEST MIFFLIN, Penn. (KRON) – The woman who was sought by police after allegedly urinating on potatoes at a Walmart last week has turned herself in to authorities.
According to the West Mifflin Borough Police Department, 20-year-old Grace Brown is facing multiple charges including open lewdness, public drunkenness, criminal mischief, and disorderly conduct.
Brown had no comment Tuesday as entered the police department in West Mifflin with her lawyer.
“Obviously this is a regrettable situation for Miss Brown. She’s embarrassed, she’s a young woman that made a mistake but she’s going to address whatever issues she may or may not have and she’s going to move forward,” her attorney Casey White said.
Walmart released a statement saying it is committed to customer safety and that it disposed of the affect products and sanitized the area.
Latest News Headlines:
- New learning program helps parents, students with new norm of classwork at home
- Contra Costa County man shops, delivers groceries to neighbors to assist with crisis
- Santa Rosa police warn enforcement action if people don’t follow stay-at-home orders
- Antioch students receive laptops, lunches during coronavirus pandemic
- Former Warriors player discusses cannabis use for anxiety during pandemic