DUBLIN (KRON) – Students at Dublin High School returned to school on Tuesday for the first time since the death of three students who were killed in a car crash on Christmas Day.
Twin brothers Michael and Mark Urista and friend Javier Ramirez were all killed on Dec. 25 when the car they were traveling in on Foothill Road near Castlewood Drive in Pleasanton crossed the center line, smashed into a power pole, then went into a tree.
Two others in the car were seriously injured.
The school district said extra grief counselors would be on campus for any students or teachers who need to talk and students were encouraged to wear red, “the boys’ favorite color to honor their memory #longlivemmj.”
- KRON4 TV’s new studio debuts
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- San Jose asks residents input on new police chief
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Man steals from SF Walgreens during TV report on shoplifting