If you’re struggling to put food on the table, you’re not alone.
A new study says in the Bay Area, 800,000 people have a hard time feeding their families.
The county where people have the biggest challenge? Alameda County.
The report from Feeding America says it is simple why we struggle in the Bay Area — cost of living.
Nearly 200,000 people have a difficult time in Alameda County to pay rent and buy food.
Santa Clara County is next, with 170,000 people.
San Francisco rounds out the top three at 115,000.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE