If you eat fried chicken or fish on the regular, you could have a higher risk of dying.
A new study done on post-menopausal women in the United States found women who enjoyed fried chicken at least once a day (once a day?!?!) had a 13 percent higher risk of death from any cause.
That’s compared with women who did not eat any fried food.
Women who ate fried fish or shellfish each day saw a 7 percent greater risk of dying.
More research on the subject needs to be done, but the authors of the study concluded limiting consumption of fried foods could be better for your health.
You can read more about the study in Wednesday’s medical journal BMJ.
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12