Los Angeles came out on top of the list, followed by Moscow, Russia.
New York City ranked No. 3 on the list. San Francisco finished just behind Sao Paulo, Brazil.
INRIX says drivers in-and-around San Francisco spent 79 hours battling traffic congestion in 2017 during peak hours.
According to the 2017 Traffic Scorecard by INRIX, out of more than 1,300 cities in 38 countries, Los Angeles claimed the Worst Congestion-title for the sixth consecutive year.
The study also says drivers in-and-around the City of Los Angeles spent 102 hours battling traffic congestion in 2017 during peak hours.
- TWO DIE WHILE DIGGING FOR CLAMS AT BEACH
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO SEE YOSEMITE’S FIREWALL
- DUMP TRUCK LOSES BRAKeS SLAMS INTO CARS
- BABY FIGHTING FOR LIFE AFTER SIMPLE COLD TURNS INTO COMA
- RESTAURANT OWNER BUSTED AFTER CUSTOMER FINDS COCAINE IN ORDER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE