BAKERSFIELD (KGET) – A Bakersfield stuntman is literally getting ready to go through walls to set a Guinness World Record next month.
Chuck Bittles, aka Chuck Crash, is getting ready to jump through 15 walls of fire and hopes to set the Guinness World Record by doing it.
Bittles is practicing the attempt on Saturday at the Bakersfield Speedway.
He’ll donate part of the proceeds to the Richardson Center — a school for children with special needs — because his grandson has autism.
The current record is 13 walls of fire set by Vicki Golden about a month ago.
- Bay Area native Sabrina Ionescu makes history just hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant memorial
- ‘Bachelor’ now casting seniors for new dating reality show
- How to get your free pancakes from IHOP on National Pancake Day today
- Donald Trump Jr. receives permit to hunt Alaska grizzly bear
- Photo shows baby girl glaring at doctors in epic stare-down moments after her birth