Millennials are more likely to not properly tip their waiters than the average person, according to a new report by CreditCards.com.
The numbers show 10 percent of millennials don’t tip at all. As for the ones that do, it’s an average of 15 percent or less.
Millennials aren’t the only ones, however.
The research showed men and parents with young children are also among the people who tip the least.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION