A group of suspected undocumented immigrants was arrested at Imperial Beach in California on Monday.
Lifeguards say a boat dropped the swimmers about 1 mile offshore and then swam in.
U.S. Border Patrol officials were notified and took four of them into custody.
It is unclear where they were traveling from.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE