It’s happened again – another attack involving BART.
This morning the search continues for the man who police say slashed another person’s thumb during a confrontation at the MacArthur Bart Station around 9:00 p.m. Saturday.
He is described as an African American man between 50 and 60-years-old and about five feet, nine inches tall.
The attack comes two days after a transient was stabbed on Thursday in the overnight hours at Fremont’s Warm Springs Station
In July Nia Wilson was killed at the MacArthur Station.
Since then BART has stepped up patrol.
- MAN IN FATAL OAKLAND BART STABBING ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH PENALTY
- TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MEXICO AFTER 8 BODIES FOUND IN CANCUN
- WATCH: WOMAN RIDES HER BICYCLE ON BAY BRIDGE
- SAN JOSE-BASED ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE TO CLOSE ALL STORES
- SEX IN PUBLIC IS NOW LEGAL IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO