A new hospital in San Francisco’s Mission District opens Saturday.
Medical staffers are now transferring patients into the new building.
Sutter Health officials unveiled a sign to the new Mission Bernal Campus Hospital, located on Cesar Chavez and Valencia Street.
The new 7-floor, 120-bed hospital is a part of the Sutter Health California Pacific Medical Center or CPMC.
This Mission Bernal campus will serve acute care, clinical, and administrative services.
CPMC is also building a 284-bed facility on Geary and Van Ness.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at 8:30 a.m.
- MAN IN FATAL OAKLAND BART STABBING ELIGIBLE FOR DEATH PENALTY
- TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MEXICO AFTER 8 BODIES FOUND IN CANCUN
- WATCH: WOMAN RIDES HER BICYCLE ON BAY BRIDGE
- SAN JOSE-BASED ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE TO CLOSE ALL STORES
- SEX IN PUBLIC IS NOW LEGAL IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO