Taco Bell hot sauce is being credited for saving yet another life.
This time, a man narrowly escaped being hit by a car that crashed through the window of a Taco Bell in Florida, all because he stepped away from his seat to get more hot sauce.
According to the Winter Haven Police Department, the man left his window seat to get more taco sauce, and just moments later a car smashed through the window and straight over the seat where the man was sitting.
Police said the 77-year-old driver meant to reverse but instead put the car into drive, traveling 10 feet forward and jumping the curb before smashing through the window.
“A customer who was in the restaurant initially had been in the exact spot as the crash, however he had gotten up to get more hot sauce just prior to the crash,” police said.
There were no reported injuries.
This isn’t the first time Taco Bell’s sauces are making headlines.
Just two weeks ago, an Oregon man became famous after surviving off packets of Taco Bell hot sauce while he was trapped in his car for five days.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME