KRON4 has been honoring outstanding teachers in the Bay Area, and on Monday, it’s a math teacher in Marin County.
Chris French teaches at San Andreas High in Larkspur.
It’s a “continuation” high school where he helps students catch up on the credits they need for graduation.
Chris is described as “exemplary” and a fantastic mentor not only to the kids he works with but to his teacher colleagues.
He plays a key role in planning student and staff activities and was a big contributor to helping San Andreas earn California model school status this past year.
Those who know him say that French embodies the small school atmosphere at San Andreas that focuses on making school a “loving and engaging” place to be.
If you know a teacher you’d like to nominate, click here.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4