We’ve been honoring outstanding teachers in the Bay Area and this week, it’s a kindergarten teacher in San Ramon.
Rossana Aguilar teaches at Country Club Elementary. Her principal describes her as the model of what a “caring supportive teacher should be.”
And despite the fact she’s been working with kindergarten students for years, she says she’s always looking for new and interesting ways to make learning fun and engaging.
Parents love her too.
One colleague says that “all the moms cry on the last day of school when they realize they won’t have a child in her class anymore.”
If you know a special teacher you’d like to nominate, you can do so here.
- FLEET WEEK SF: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & BLUE ANGELS FLIGHT TIMES
- BODY OF MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD RICHMOND WOMAN FOUND, EX ARRESTED
- VIDEO OF TEENS ATTACKING, ROBBING 12-YEAR-OLD LEADS TO ARRESTS
- PARENTS: DON’T BUY THIS CELL PHONE CASE FOR YOUR KIDS, POLICE ASK
- SOUTHWEST KICKS OFF 72-HOUR FARE SALE