SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Heads up if you’re a Capital One customer!
The bank tweeted Friday morning it was “experiencing a technical issue” that may impact customers being able to access accounts and even affecting some direct deposits.
“We are actively working to resolve the issue and restore all service. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience,” the company tweeted.
As of 9 a.m. customers were reporting on social media that they were still experiencing issues with the banking system.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories