A 15-year-old boy has been arrested in a hammer attack of three other teen boys as they slept in an Aptos garage early Monday morning, sheriff’s deputies said.
Detectives arrested the boy at around 10:30 am. in Watsonville.
He was booked into juvenile hall for assault with a deadly weapon and robbery.
The victim who was rushed to the hospital is now in stable condition, but has a long road to recovery, sheriff’s deputies said.
“This assault was beyond stupid and these suspects are fortunate nobody is dead
as a result of this attack. Our deputies are going to find every one of the suspects, they should turn
themselves in now,” Santa Cruz County Sheriff Jim Hart said.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
- ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP: WARRIORS VS CAVALIERS
- FAN PHOTOS: DUBNATION SHOWS OFF THEIR WARRIORS PRIDE
- TWITTER REACTS TO LEBRON’S SUIT SHORTS
- POLICE RELEASE NEW DETAILS IN YOUTUBE CAMPUS SHOOTING
- HUSKY GOES ON ‘KILLING SPREE’ LEAVING DOZENS OF ANIMALS DEAD