BELLEFONTAINE (WCMH)– A teen has been charged with rape and gross sexual imposition after deputies said he assaulted a young girl on a school bus.
The teen was on the bus with the six-year-old when the alleged sexual related crime happened, and when the young girl got home she told her parents what happened.
According to the Logan County Sheriff’s Office, the incident happened on October 24, 2018.
15-year-old Jordan M. Griffin has been charged with rape and gross sexual imposition.
A letter was sent home to parents from Superintendent David Harmon regarding the incident.
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE SUSPECTED SERIAL MAIL BOMBER
- TOM STEYER TARGET OF SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE FOUND IN BURLINGAME
- SEE IT: CLOSEUP OF VAN TOWED IN CONNECTION WITH SUSPECTED BOMBER
- SAN JOSE TO PAY HOMELESS $15 AN HOUR TO PICK UP STREET TRASH
- TINY HOME IN SAN FRANCISCO IS NOW ON SALE FOR $650K