Police in South San Francisco are searching for a suspect who shot a 17-year-old on Monday morning.
Around 11:30 a.m. on the 10 block of Magnolia Avenue police arrived following a report of a shooting.
Authorities found a 17-year-old had been shot by an unknown suspect who ran away from the scene with another person immediately after the shooting.
The two people have yet to be located as an investigation continues.
The unidentified victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police ask you to contact the department if you have any information on the incident.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS