Authorities are investigating after a Tesla crashed into a Danville restaurant early Wednesday.
The town of Danville tweeted a photo around 7:30 a.m. showing the Tesla that had apparently crashed into the Fish on Fire restaurant located at 101 Town and Country Drive.
Officials say there were no reported injuries.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS