An Amarillo couple didn’t let a little rain ruin their wedding day.
Photographer Brittani Preece captured these photos of Morgan and Manuel Monteiro outside with a supercell in the distance.
Preece said in a Facebook post, “There is a saying “If it rains on your wedding, it’s good luck. So what’s the saying for when a huge Super Cell starts forming? I don’t believe there is one, but we need to make one for the Texas Panhandle!'”
At last check, the post has garnered more than 1,000 interactions on Facebook.
Check out more photos of the couple and the storm below:
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE