Here’s something to be thankful for — Thanksgiving will be a little cheaper this year!
That’s according to the American Farm Bureau Federation’s 33rd annual survey.
The survey tracks the prices of classic Thanksgiving fare.
It indicates the average cost of a feast to feed 10 people will be $48.90 this year.
That’s a 22-cent decrease from last year.
That’s not quite a quarter, but every little bit helps this time of year, right?
According to the survey, 2018 is the third straight year the cost of Thanksgiving dinner has gone down.
The reason? Prices dropped for things like turkey, sweet potatoes, green peas, milk, and rolls.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE