Listen up, Trekkies — this is your chance to own a pretty large piece of “Star Trek” memorabilia!
But be warned — it comes with a hefty price tag.
For those of you with $5.7 million to spare — behold the house featured on “Star Trek: The Next Generation” in Malibu, California.
Here’s some of what the home features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Media/family room with kitchenette
- Oceanview terrace with glass railing
- Lavender and rose garden
- 2 fireplaces
- Bamboo flooring
- Double oven
- Detached guest unit/office/gym with bath
- Enclosed patio for dogs,
- Room for pool and horses
If you’re still having some trouble recalling this house, you may remember it from the third episode of Season 3 of the show in 1989.
In that episode, the USS Enterprise answered a distress call from an apparently destroyed planet and found only two survivors living in the house.
The Star Trek House is listed by Come 2 Malibu real estate.
You can learn more about the listing by clicking here.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE