The Bay Area is preparing to get hit with three rainstorms throughout the week.
With another round of heavy rain heading this way, Tuesday started with moderate levels starting in certain areas around 7:30 a.m.
Tuesday evening will have some heavier showers but will lighten up through Wednesday.
The heavier rains are expected to hit again on Thursday with winds gusting up to 26 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service.
With the extra wetness, means roads will be slick.
CHP advises drivers to take extra precautions to help prevent accidents.
This includes checking tire pressure, make sure gas tank is full, have a spare tire, and be sure that headlights are in good working order and are on while using windshield wipers.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4