In between on-and-off showers, hail hit several parts of the Bay Area on Sunday.
There were also reports of thunder and lightning in the South Bay.
Here’s what it looked like around the Bay:
Along Interstate 880 near the Oakland Airport
View from 66th Avenue in Oakland
Near 64th Avenue and International Boulevard
In Santa Rosa
In San Jose
There was so much hail in Fremont, some folks used a makeshift sled to slide around the streets.
My friends sledding through the #hail in Fremont 😂🌧🌫☔️❄️ #SundayFunday #SundayThoughts #hailstorm #CAwx #SpringForward #BayArea @NWSBayArea pic.twitter.com/DyjNZJWy7K— Rebecca Strom (@Rebecca_Strom) March 11, 2019
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US