People tend to be pretty tired on Monday mornings.
And now that we’ve sprung forward an hour — the exhaustion is even worse Monday. But there’s an easy way to remedy your fatigue — take a nap!
Monday is National Napping Day!
The day was created in 1999 by a Boston University professor and his wife to highlight the health benefits of napping.
And it’s only fitting to put it the Monday after daylight saving time begins.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US