Got a Payless gift card or store credit? Today’s the last day to use either!
Monday, March 11 marks the last day to use both gift cards and active store merchandise credit.
Back in February, Payless announced plans to close all of its remaining stores as it filed for a second bankruptcy.
The discount shoe retailer, which has about 2,300 remaining stores nationwide, previously filed for bankruptcy in 2017.
Payless stopped accepting returns on March 1.
For more information, click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US