It’s the dream of many sports fans to drive one out at AT&T Park.
You can make your dream come true with a golf club, not a bat.
Top-Golf Crush is taking over AT&T this weekend.
Topgolf Crush San Francisco will give sports fans, golfers and non-golfers alike a chance to crush golf balls from the Alaska Airlines Club Level seating area of AT&T Park into colorful targets on the field.
Golfers aim at targets ranging from 40 to 150 yards away.
There are also a wide array of activities, food, and beverages on the Club Level at AT&T.
Prices start at $50 for player tickets and $100 for premium tickets.
Premium tickets include access to a private hospitality area that includes access to a Topgolf Swing Suite GO simulator for practice sessions, food, and beverage vouchers, drink tickets, a limited-edition souvenir, a complimentary AT&T Park tour ticket, a complimentary Topgolf lifetime membership.
Tickets are on sale now.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE