SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Several lanes on the Bay Bridge were closed for about two hours Monday afternoon due to a multi-car crash, according to CHP.
The crash involved a black Mercedes and several other cars near the Treasure Island exit.
Four out of the five lanes on the bridge were closed until about 3 p.m. when traffic began to slowly move ahead.
Residual delays are expected.
See the latest in our KRON4 Traffic Center.
- Woman passes note to cashier, she fears man she’s shopping with
- Eating highly processed foods for a month can lead to memory loss
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations
- Power knocked out across Bay Area due to rain