SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Several lanes on the Bay Bridge were closed for about two hours Monday afternoon due to a multi-car crash, according to CHP.
The crash involved a black Mercedes and several other cars near the Treasure Island exit.
Four out of the five lanes on the bridge were closed until about 3 p.m. when traffic began to slowly move ahead.
Residual delays are expected.
See the latest in our KRON4 Traffic Center.
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- Losses deepen for stocks, sending S&P 500 down more than 2%
- Trump supporters stranded in the cold after Nebraska rally
- CHP officer exposed to cocaine during traffic stop
- Live: Senators grill Twitter, Facebook and Google CEOs over bias allegations