KING COUNTY, Wash. (WCMH) — A Washington State Patrol trooper came across a man playing Pokemon Go on eight different phones Tuesday morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a trooper came across a driver pulled over on the side of a highway near Sea-Tac Airport.
Next to the driver was a piece foam holding eight different phones, all with Pokemon Go on the screen. The trooper gave the driver a warning for stopping on the shoulder and had him put the phones away.
- Denny Hamlin wins 3rd Daytona 500; Ryan Newman hospitalized
- Senator Bernie Sanders campaigned for votes in Bay Area
- Las Vegas Raiders: Who will be their next quarterback?
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- Hikers turned away from Bay Area park after mountain lion attacked 6-year-old