SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – President Donald Trump is holding his first rally since the coronavirus outbreak next Friday in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
To attend the event, you must register online by entering your information and how many tickets you need.
Towards the bottom of the page, a message explains that those attending the rally must agree to not sue President Trump if they contract coronavirus.
“By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury,” the statement reads.
COVID-19 has killed more than 110,000 people in the U.S.
It has been more than three months since the president held his last rally on March 2.
Trump says he is planning more rallies in Florida, Texas and Arizona.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man arrested following fatal shooting in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood
- Texas couple charged after infant son found dead in bucket of tar
- Structure, vegetation fire reported in Danville
- Pres. Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen