Two small earthquakes were recorded overnight in the Bay Area.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the first one happened around 10:15 p.m. in San Ramon — that one was a 2.7 magnitude tremor.
The second one was a 2.5 magnitude tremor that struck in unincorporated Santa Clara County near Anderson Reservoir just after 10:20.
There are no reports of any injuries or damages at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE