Dedicated Warriors fans drove 12 hours from UTAH to witness the team take their victory lap.
Robert Ronner, who’s originally from the Bay Area drove with his 5-year-old son.
Ronner said his son is a huge Curry fan and hopes the little guy could get a high-five from the star athlete.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION