NEW MILFORD, Pennsylvania (KRON/CNN) — Police have arrested four ducks for loitering?
Police officers are usually pretty busy on the Fourth of July keeping the streets safe, but that does not mean they can’t have a little fun.
An officer in Pennsylvania made an unlikely arrest during his shift.
Officer Sheehan found the fowl suspects loitering in a parking lot on the Fourth of July.
They did not resist arrest and hopped right into the back of the patrol car.
Police were able to locate the owner and she came and picked them up.
No charges were filed.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED IN HIT-AND-RUN EMOTIONAL AS SUSPECT CHARGED
- RICHMOND POLICE SEARCHING FOR MISSING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL
- DOG ATTACK ON 7-YEAR-OLD BOY CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- MOM FORCED TO GIVE UP SON’S SEAT ON UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT
- MAN SAYS HE WAS FIRED FOR DOING A GOOD DEED
- KIDNAPPING CAUGHT ON CAMERA IN LOS ANGELES
- COUPLE ACCUSED OF ASSAULT OVER COLD CHICKEN ORDER IN CUSTODY