WALNUT CREEK (KRON) — Thursday’s deadly attack in Barcelona is being felt in the Bay Area.
In the East Bay, Spanish nationals are clutching their phones and keeping tabs on loved ones.
KRON4’s Ella Sogomonian was at a Walnut Creek Spanish restaurant on Thursday whose employees shared their worries.
Watch the above video to see Ella’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FREE CRUISE ROBOCALL COULD GET YOU $900
- MAN NEARLY DIES FROM FALLING INTO WOODCHIPPER
- DUBLIN WOMAN WINS $1.6M AT LAS VEGAS AIRPORT
- CHILDREN, GRANDFATHER KILLED IN SAN JOSE FIRE
- ICE AGENTS CONDUCT HUMAN TRAFFICKING RAID IN OAKLAND
- ‘KIDNAPPER’ TO MOM: MONEY OR DAUGHTER KILLED