PACIFICA (KRON) — Big waves were splashing near the Pacifica Pier on Friday.
The big waves actually forced the closure of the pier. Beach Boulevard near the Pier is currently closed.
Also, too much sand has been brought over from the waves.
Crews now have bobcat machines running to clear the sand.
- 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED IN ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH ID’D
- DISTURBING DETAILS RELEASED ON 13 SHACKLED SIBLINGS
- PARENTS PLEAD NOT GUILTY TO TORTURE, ABUSE OF CHILDREN
- 5TH GRADER UNKNOWINGLY PASSES OUT POT EDIBLES TO SCHOOLMATES
- NEW CALIFORNIA DECLARES ‘INDEPENDENCE’ FROM STATE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE