LAS VEGAS (KRON/CNN) — Video captured a showdown with a Las Vegas store owner and a robber.
The owner and the father of three says he had a bad feeling when the customer walked in but did not expect what came next.
Suddenly, the man kicked over the counter and smashed the glass.
While the thief grabbed an iPad and cellphone, the store owner was grabbing his gun from a safe.
When the man saw the gun, he immediately dropped the items and walked out with his hands up.
The store owner says he actually took a gun class a month ago as part of training for a concealed weapons permit.
He says he never had his finger on the trigger, and if he would not have taken the gun class, he probably would have shot the robber, something he’s sure he would have regretted.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF 28 EARTHQUAKES STRIKE TRUCKEE AREA
- VIDEO: SAN JOSE SWIM COACH ARRESTED FOR TEXTS REQUESTING SEXUAL FAVORS
- RICHMOND FATHER FATALLY SHOOTS 18-YEAR-OLD SON
- GOOD SAMARITAN HELPING LOST TODDLER GETS BEAT UP BY PARENT, FACEBOOK SHAMED
- VIDEO: LOS ANGELES FATHER ACCUSED OF KILLING SON TO APPEAR IN COURT
- MAN JAILED WHEN DRYWALL POWDER IS MISTAKEN FOR COCAINE
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN