MARIN COUNTY (KRON) — Children whose dads are incarcerated miss out so many things, including not being able to spend time together on special occasions, like Father’s Day.
Thanks to a program, kids were able to see their dads up close and celebrate an early Father’s Day.
There was one catch.
Watch the above video to see Terisa Estacio’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: KEVIN DURANT STARES DOWN RIHANNA DURING NBA FINALS
- CALIFORNIA TAKES FIRST STEP TO END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
- VIDEO: ICE CUBE REMINDS WARRIORS’ FANS TO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE
- MENLO PARK PASTOR ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED SEX ASSAULTS ON MINORS
- 3 BART JANITORS MADE $365,000 IN OVERTIME LAST YEAR
- MOM FINDS GIANT HUNTSMAN SPIDER IN TODDLER’S BEDROOM