SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – E-40 reps the Bay in the most recent episode of Vanity Fair’s “Slang School.”
If you aren’t familiar with the segment, it features celebrities swiping through a series of saying and slang from their home country, city, or state and to define each word to the best of their ability.
E-40 walks you through various Bay Area slang words, from “guap” and “gassed” to “the V” and of course, “the Yay.”
Check out the full video below to get your dose of Bay Area Slang 101.
School is in session!
Latest News Headlines:
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- DOJ investigating secret presidential bribery: report
- SF Mayor Breed went to French Laundry dinner day after Newsom
- 1st COVID vaccines should go to health care workers, nursing homes, panel says
- US panel votes in favor to provide healthcare personnel and long-term care residents first COVID-19 vaccine shots