WASHINGTON D.C. (KRON) — Parents in Washington D.C. want answers after an iPhone exploded, then caught fire, just feet away from their baby.
They say it happened inside their home just a few feet away from their 3-month-old daughter.
Marks left behind on the bed show exactly where the explosion occurred.
The girl’s father suffered burns on his arm.
He says the iPhone 6 was not charging at the time.
In fact, the phone apparently hadn’t been used in a long time.
In the end, the couple is just happy their baby was not hurt.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FREE CRUISE ROBOCALL COULD GET YOU $900
- MAN NEARLY DIES FROM FALLING INTO WOODCHIPPER
- DUBLIN WOMAN WINS $1.6M AT LAS VEGAS AIRPORT
- CHILDREN, GRANDFATHER KILLED IN SAN JOSE FIRE
- ICE AGENTS CONDUCT HUMAN TRAFFICKING RAID IN OAKLAND
- ‘KIDNAPPER’ TO MOM: MONEY OR DAUGHTER KILLED