FLORIDA (KRON/CNN)- Florida officers got a startling surprise when they arrested a 30-year-old for driving under the influence.
Officers say it’s Christopher Bidzinski third DUI in three years. They found him after he placed an order at a McDonalds’s drive-thru then passed out behind the wheel.
Police remembered Bidzinski from an incident the night before where they had to take him home. He told police had been drinking chardonnay.
“Take me to jail. I beg of you,” Bidzinski said. “I deserve to go to jail.”
When officers asked him to do a sobriety test, he asked for french fries. Bidzinski eventually agreed, but couldn’t stay focused.
Then out of nowhere, he does a cartwheel.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SF RANKS 5TH IN WORLD’S WORST TRAFFIC CONGESTION
- 3 KILLED IN SEPARATE SAN JOSE SHOOTINGS
- MAN ALLEGEDLY PUT KITTEN IN FREEZER, THREW HER OFF BALCONY
- POLICE WARN OF CHILD PORN SENT THROUGH FACEBOOK
- TODDLER FOUND FROZEN TO DEATH ON PORCH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE