MARTINEZ (KRON) — The owner of a gym in Martinez was arrested Tuesday on the suspicion that he committed lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old.
Officers arrested 41-year-old Martinez resident Benjamin Matthew Borsellino, who owns the Martinez Athletic Club.
Police said a search warrant was served at the athletic club, located at 729 Castro Street.
Borsellino was booked into the Martinez Detention Facility on four counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old.
His bail set at $400,000, police said.
The Martinez Police Department, in conjunction with the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office, are still investigating leads in this case.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Sergeant Clarence Moore, Martinez Police Department at 925-372-3450.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER