JEFFERSON COUNTY (KRON/CNN) — A mother in Alabama is angry after she says her son’s teacher put him in a closet for 2 hours.
The school disciplined the teacher, but the mother says that is not enough.
Holly Bell admits her 7-year-old did not do his homework assignment but says that was no excuse for his teacher to put him in a closet during class.
Bell did not want her face shown.
This incident has left her family shaken and angry. Bell says her son was left in the closet for almost 2 hours.
A light was on, but she says it was still wrong.
“I was most upset about the fact I was not notified until after school hours that it happened, and I’m also concerned about the well-being of my child being left alone for so long,” Bell said.
The mom says she is looking at her legal options if the school does not level a stronger punishment on her son’s teacher.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF SMALL EARTHQUAKES RATTLE DANVILLE
- VIDEO: BAY AREA SEES RECORD-BREAKING LOW TEMPS, HAIL & SNOW
- SANTA CRUZ COUPLE CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT DURING MEXICO TRIP
- FBI JOINS IN SEARCH FOR MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD BOY
- ANGRY MOB BEATS RAPE, MURDER SUSPECTS TO DEATH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE