SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco police are investigating a homicide in the city’s Sunset District.
It happened on 34th Avenue and Ortega Street at around 4:37 p.m.
When officers arrived, they said they found a 65-year-old woman suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She died at the scene.
The suspect, identified as 67-year-old Winston Hue, was on the loose and considered armed dangerous.
But at around 10 p.m., police tweeted they located the suspect in San Francisco.
He was described as an Asian man with black hair, brown eyes, about 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds.
He may have been driving a blue Kia Sol with California license plate 5BJY341.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED IN ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH ID’D
- DISTURBING DETAILS RELEASED ON 13 SHACKLED SIBLINGS
- PARENTS PLEAD NOT GUILTY TO TORTURE, ABUSE OF CHILDREN
- 5TH GRADER UNKNOWINGLY PASSES OUT POT EDIBLES TO SCHOOLMATES
- NEW CALIFORNIA DECLARES ‘INDEPENDENCE’ FROM STATE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE