SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Widespread rain is on its way to the Bay Area Monday and will likely last through Tuesday morning.
KRON4’s Rebecca Strom reports showers will start in the North Bay this afternoon.
The rain will be heavy at times, making its way around the Bay Area into the evening.
Showers will last through the overnight hours into the Tuesday morning commute.
Sunny skies are expected to return Wednesday.
Foggy & chilly on this #MLKDay around the #BayArea Then rain expected this afternoon/evening #Weather #CAwx #MartinLutherKing #MondayMotivation #MLKJr pic.twitter.com/Y9HKI3gE0f— Rebecca Strom (@Rebecca_Strom) January 15, 2018
We’re tracking two #NorCal storm systems this week. It appears the cooler and stormy weather pattern will likely continue into next week as well! Here is next week’s outlook #cawx pic.twitter.com/we5hQnKjsb
– NWS Sacramento (@NWSSacramento) January 14, 2018
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND