SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The firings we’ve seen in recent days and weeks have many asking how far is too far when it comes to sexual misconduct.
So on Wednesday night, KRON4 talked with a company in the Bay Area that trains people about sexual harassment.
They said what is sexual harassment to one person may be a funny joke to another. It’s all about knowing whether your behavior is welcome or not.
KRON4 talked about the recent firings of Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and Garrison Keillor to a company called Kantola Training Solutions.
They make sexual misconduct training videos for companies to train their employees on.
How far is too far can be a hazy question because everyone is different and things are taken differently in the workplace.
They believe we’ve seen a large wave of victims coming forward after seeing others come forward.
We saw another wave with some similarities to this in the 1990s.
As to watching yourself in the workplace, KRON4 also spoke with an attorney about some of these topics.
Watch the above video to see the full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NEARLY A DOZEN MINORS ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE CRIME SPREE
- EX-TWITTER EMPLOYEE WHO DEACTIVATED TRUMP’S ACCOUNT SPEAKS
- MULTIPLE WOMEN ACCUSE MATT LAUER OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- SAN JOSE TEACHER SAYS STUDENTS BULLIED HER FOR BEING MUSLIM
- GUNMAN KILLED AFTER OPENING FIRE FROM RENO HIGH-RISE