OAKLAND (KRON) — Just days after the school shooting in Florida, teachers in the East Bay took part in an active shooter training session on Friday.
While the event was already on the schedule before the shooting, there was a heightened sense of urgency among those in attendance.
KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun explains.
Watch the above video to see Haaziq’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- ‘ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA’ SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE