STANFORD (KRON) — Controversy continues at Stanford University surrounding the rape of a young woman on campus by then-student Brock Turner, who was released after what was considered too-short a sentence.
This time, students gathered at the site where the rape occurred to honor the victim known as “Emily Doe,” demanding the university put up a plaque with a quote of her own choice.
KRON4’s Ella Sogomonian was live on the campus on Friday night with their message.
Watch the above video to see Ella’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF SMALL EARTHQUAKES RATTLE DANVILLE
- VIDEO: BAY AREA SEES RECORD-BREAKING LOW TEMPS, HAIL & SNOW
- SANTA CRUZ COUPLE CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT DURING MEXICO TRIP
- FBI JOINS IN SEARCH FOR MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD BOY
- ANGRY MOB BEATS RAPE, MURDER SUSPECTS TO DEATH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE