The nation is just four days away from the November midterm election.
In San Francisco, one of the key measures on the ballot is Proposition C.
Prop C would levy a tax on many of San Francisco’s most successful businesses with the proceeds going to help the city’s homeless.
KRON4’s Charles Clifford spoke with one of Prop C’s biggest supporters–Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
Watch the above video to see Charles’ full report.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE