SAN LEANDRO (KRON) — A 2.6 earthquake hit the San Leandro area early Friday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
At 6:26 a.m., the quake was centered 1.24 miles north of San Leandro.
People in West Oakland also reported waking up to some shaking.
The blue squares in this picture below show where others say they felt it:
- GARCIA ZARATE FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING KATE STEINLE
- FULL COVERAGE: KATE STEINLE SHOOTING CASE
- BOY DIES AFTER MOM REFUSES TO TAKE HIM TO DOCTOR
- POLICE IDENTIFY RENO HIGH-RISE GUNMAN KILLED BY SWAT
- CAR YOU DRIVE REVEALS IF YOU ARE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN
- WATCH LIVE: KRON4 NEWSCASTS