CONCORD (KRON) — On Tuesday, the first Whole Foods 365 market in the Bay Area will finally open its doors.
KRON4’s Ali Reid got a sneak peek of what to expect.
And she explains why this store is a little bit different from the rest of the Whole Foods markets.
Watch the above video to see Ali’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018