DUBLIN, Ga. (WTVO) — Attention, parents: Her kids were asking for an allowance, so one mom held her own job fair, listing available positions as kitchen manager, lead housekeeper, and laundry supervisor.
Shaketha Marion McGregor posted on Facebook that her kids “continue to ask for a new cellphone, an allowance, and to go places,” so she surprised them with her own job fair when they came home from school.
Her application even asks if they’re willing to work nights and weekends.
She also said the kids could get memberships to “Mom’s Credit Union.”
- How a Texas town is using poop to beat COVID-19 outbreaks
- Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Wildfires taint West Coast vineyards with taste of smoke
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- “Vote him out:” Crowd boos Trump at Supreme Court